(excluding any which might have appeared on previous 'Rare but Reals'--2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Alvar (AHL-vahr, Scandinavian, Spanish)
- Cosmas (KOHZ-mas, Greek, German)
- Ithiel (ITH-ee-el, EE-thee-el, [Biblical] Hebrew)--"God is with me".
- Itiel (ee-tee-EL, Hebrew, French, Spanish)--form of Ithiel
- Jolyon (JOHL-yon, [medieval] English)--form of Julian
- Joram (JOHR-am, English)--from Biblical Hebrew, "exalted by God"
- Remus (REE-mus, English, REH-mus, German, Romanian)
- Selwyn (SEL-win, English)
- Wolfram (WUL-fram, English; VOHL-frahm, German)--from Germanic "wolf" and "raven"
- Wyman (WYE-man, English)
- Zenas (ZEH-nas, [Biblical] Greek)
- Almas (al-MAHS, Arabic)--from Persian, "diamond"
- Carola (kah-ROH-lah, German, Spanish, Scandinavian, Italian; KAH-raw-lah, Swedish)
- Cleona (klee-OH-nah, kleh-OH-nah, [ancient] Greek)--"glory"
- Dione (dee-AHN, DYE-oh-nee, English; dee-OH-nee, dee-OH-nay, Greek)--from Greek, "goddess"
- Fiorenza (fee-oh-REN-tsah, Italian)--form of Florence
- Florina (floh-REE-nah, Italian, Romanian)--form of Flora
- Graciana (grah-see-AH-nah, Spanish)--from Latin, "from grace"
- Kavita (kuh-VEE-tah, Hindi)--"poem, poetry"
- Marlise (mar-LEES, English; mahr-LEE-zeh, German)--contraction of Mary Elisabeth
- Naamah (nah-ah-mah, Hebrew, NAY-uh-mah, English)
- Nerys (NEHR-is, Welsh)--"lordly"
- Prisca (PRIS-kah, Latin)--form of Priscilla
- Viviette (viv-ee-ET, English)--form of Vivian